Sunday, August 27, 2006

i want to have michael moore’s baby

like the first time I saw a picture of michael moore? i was in the abortion clinic again, and I was like reading some magazine and shit and I saw his picture and I said that this guy, is like, really beautiful? and i knew that I would, like, keep his baby?

yeah, fuck you, because, you know, if, like, you have a problem with my getting an abortion, you can like slap your dick off or something. i mean, men are just like so fucked up and shit, and like loreena bobbit? you go girl?

me and my friends? we would, like, find pregnant women on the streets and like, bribe them with food stamps to get an abortion? and, like, some of them are like so fucked up that they end up pumping out more babies to make the planet even dirtier?

so I, like, know a lot about medicine and that’s why I, like really respect markos moutsasis or like whatever his name is? he, like hurt himself real bad? probably fighting some republican trying to hump him? (like, i’m not a homophobe, so don’t start any shit with me ‘cause i’ll belt your fucking balls off.)

anyway, so, like he’s seeing this really progressive doctor and kos and the doctor are both really smart and shit (like me), and, like, read this:

thanks to everyone who send in suggestions for my tendonitis. I've got a great doctor (per local reviews), and he's prescribed an aggressive treatment of physical therapy to strengthen my wrist muscles, accupuncture, and drugs to reduce inflamation. If in six weeks I see no progress, then we'll reassess.

and I am also so into accupuncture! and like, his doctor? probably has a phd too? and, like, I also spell accupuncture with 2 “c”s, and, like, I also spell inflammation with one “m”?

like, i must have had, like, a million abortions by accupuncture? and even when i was like 12 fucking years old, i would, like, get pregnant to piss off my mom? like, fuck her? i would recycle my accupuncture needles in her fucking sofa because my parents were so fucking booshwa?

anyway, u just know that anyone who uses accupuncture for an inflamation? like knows everything on how to solve every fucking problem in the world? like war-mongering zionists? and dead black people in new orleans? and how to make president amaduner--- WHATEVER! and the other iraqi people us more?

i’m going to hold a fucking sit-in at the citibank atm machines tomorrow to like, unionize them? fuck you, labor is back, and we’re gonna kick your white ass! i, like so fucking hate being white? I just want to die?

fuck off.

No comments: